Netflix Pulls The Plug On ‘House Of Cards’ After Kevin Spacey Pedophile Allegations!

64


The day after Kevin Spacey apologized following an accusation that he made a sexual advance on a 14-year-old boy in the 1980s, Netflix announced that the next season of his show “House of Cards” would be its last. Netflix and Media Rights Capital, the studio behind the show, said in a statement Monday they were “deeply troubled by last night’s news concerning Kevin Spacey.”

“Executives from both of our companies arrived in Baltimore this afternoon to meet with our cast and crew to ensure that they continue to feel safe and supported,” the statement said. “As previously scheduled, Kevin Spacey is not working on set at this time.”

Share Your Opinion